2010-05-03

!_Dating_Ms.Gome,Rosie_!

Hi,
Rosie!
1.
Pls don't forget to mention in every your OUTgoing message's Subject
as follows:
!_Dating_Ms.Gome,Rosie_!
I'll find faster yr mailing:
I get ~30to50 mails dayly...
ThankU
in
advance!
2.
What's your
I.C.Q.`s
U.I.N. ?!.

ThankU
in
advance!
3.
Where from did U know about Meta.UA`s Dating Service?
How U found out my acc't?
Which photos U need:
there are 2 ones there?!.
Thanx
in
advance!
4.
Which
hardware/device
do U use
for
mailing/accessing
the Web?
ThankU
in
advance!
5.
U never been married?..
O'kay!!.
Are U a virgin maiden?
Sorry4question!!!
ThankU
in
advance!
6.
Why rebels-which killed yr father&mother remained the very U... alive??.

Sorry4question!!!
I didn't wont to make U pain!..
ThankU
in
advance!
7.
U have extremely beautiful face:
with it's RIGHT lines of shape!!!
U don't need to have difficulty to findout a fiance for U, really!..
8.
Why yr E-mail has a
strange[!..]
&
suspecious[!!.]
domain:
"yahoo.IN"
instead:
"yahoo.COM"
?!.
ThankU
in
advance!
9.
Pls
answer
EVERY
my
question!..

ThankU
in
advance!
§

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий